Gillmeister Automatic PDF Processor Crack + Keygen
Gillmeister Automatic PDF Processor Crack can automatically process PDF files. Any number of folders monitored to automatically print, rename or move incoming PDF files to dynamically named folders. You can use PDF content like invoice details as a path or file name. In addition, many metadata of the PDF document- for example, the title or the author of the PDF document.
The PDF files to be processed can be limited using various profile-specific filters – for example, document text, PDF metadata, or general file information such as creation or last modification date. Extracting text data from PDF files is optional. The Gillmeister Automatic PDF Processor Keygen supports an unlimited number of extraction rules in a profile.
After optional validation and formatting, you can use the extracted data to name folders, complete the filename, or save it to a CSV file. Another task that Automatic PDF Processor can automate is extracting attachments from PDF files. For example, you can save ZUGFeRD XML files, XRechnung attachments, or the like in a folder of your choice.
you may also like this 1stFlip Flipbook Creator Pro Crack
Gillmeister Automatic PDF Processor Crack Features
- Automatically email PDF files (also with additional attachments, also password protected).
- Save embedded PDF attachments to any folder for archiving
Automatically extract data from PDF.
- Documents and save as CSV files (Extract file content or metadata).
- Split PDF documents by maximum file size, bookmarks, number of pages, QR code, barcode, or keywords.
- Make PDF files searchable (OCR) Merge PDF files (combine with static or dynamic subdocuments).
- Monitor any number of folders (hot folder monitoring)
Create individual rules for different tasks.
- Filter by document Gillmeister Automatic PDF Processor Serial Number text, file date, attachment name or number, and title.
- Dynamically create the save location (drop folder) from the properties of the PDF document or based on the content.
- Restrict the automatic processing of PDF files to certain days and times.
- For example, to only print during office hours.
- Combine a scanning and OCR process with subsequent automatic naming by the automatic.
- PDF processor so that older PDF documents are structured way.
Gillmeister Automatic PDF Processor Crack System Requirements
- Perform the following actions, e.g. B.
- Launching a program with the path of the saved PDF file or PDF attachment as a parameter.
- Process all existing PDF files in a folder (with user-defined criteria).
- Automatically sort or move PDF files to another dynamically created folder and subfolder from file properties.
- Regularly send or save an Excel report with an overview and detailed information.
- The automatic PDF processor monitors the specified folders and sends all PDF files.
- That meets the previously defined criteria for the respective printer as soon as they are detected.
- You can set individual Gillmeister Automatic PDF Processor Product Key settings for printing each profile.
- For example, you can print PDF documents on different printers or with different quality.
- Additionally, you can specify that only certain pages of a PDF file should be automatic.
- Printed (for example, print only the first or last page of a PDF document) on various criteria.
- For example, you can set the maximum number of pages or file size of the new PDF document.
- Or use bookmarks and top-level keywords for splitting.
- Also, splitting PDF files using QR codes or barcodes like code 128, ITF, etc. is also supported.
What’s New Gillmeister Automatic PDF Processor Crack
- To extract only specific pages from PDF files, it is recommended to use keywords.
- With this type of split, a start keyword can be specified, which designates the first page of each new document, and an optional end keyword.
- In this way, the program extracts all relevant partial documents as independent PDF documents.
- Optionally, you can configure an additional profile for renaming newly.
- Created PDF documents containing text, e.g. B. embed a journal or invoice number in the file name.
- Automatic PDF Processor supports, among other things, automated movement of PD documents.
- The program allows Gillmeister Automatic PDF Processor Serial Key data extraction from PDF files (PDF scraping).
- For example, billing data such as invoice number, date, total amount, IBAN, etc. are extracted and saved to a CSV file.
- The order of the columns is predefined.
- The automatic PDF processor can create an individual CSV file for each PDF document.
- Alternatively, it is also possible to append the extracted PDF data line by line to a CSV file in bulk.
- Where PDF data is stored is determined specifying one or more search criteria.
- For example, invoice number:|invoice number:|invoice number: and then select.
- The position of the data area ( for example, to the right of the search result).
How to Install it?
- You can send PDF files to one or more recipients with predefined message text and additional attachments.
- Additionally, dynamic content, i.e. extracted data, is embedded in the text of the message.
- The program supports sending emails via SMTP server, Exchange server, or the default Outlook account.
- The recipient’s email address can be specified as follows.
- An email address from a placeholder (from extracted data).
- A CSV mapping (also from extracted data, e.g. reading the email address based on the customer number extracted from a CSV file).
- An individual attachment Gillmeister Automatic PDF Processor License Key to the document is to be sent, for example, a delivery note.
- In this case, the file names of the two documents must contain the same identifier, for example, the invoice number.
- By clicking on the “New profile” button in the toolbar, you create a new profile and open the configuration window.
- Enter an appropriate name for the profile (eg Rename Company Invoices).
- And optionally add a comment, eg. B. Rename incoming PDF documents by billing date.
- You can color code the profile in the log list to quickly distinguish running tasks. In this category, you can define different filter criteria if necessary.
- For example, enter a term from the PDF content and part of the file name.
Filter terms combined with logical AND and OR. If you do not enter a filter term, all PDF files that end up in the watched folder are renamed. The Results Preview tab indicates whether the added sample files meet the filter criteria. Specify 5 or more PDF files here that match the Gillmeister Automatic PDF Processor Activation Key ones you want to process. You can review and preview the data extracted from the file contents using these sample files. If the PDF files are only printed, this information is not necessary. However, since the preview of the filter results is on the sample files, this specification is recommended.
In the Rule Management window, you can configure rules to extract values from the text of each PDF file based on the sample files defined earlier. In most cases, the Text data type is the correct choice. However, when extracting a date, you must choose the data type of the same name. This means that the individual date components are available to you when using the extracted value and you can combine them as you wish. Query or query with list data type allows you to store a value in a placeholder based on the occurrence of certain keywords.